Friday, April 8, 2011

Me in a nutshell.

I'm the chameleon that eats social butterflies for breakfast. 


I'm the ace of spades and a jack of all trades. 


I'm burning the candle at both ends and takin' a big old blow torch to the middle. 


Too nice to be a drug dealer, too picky to be a prostitute. 


Looking for my fortune in a disco ball. 


Broadway geek. Netflix junkie. Dancefloor addict. :) 


I may be the dream you never want to wake up from, but youre the nightmare I'd rather forget... 


Living vicariously through others is nothing compared to living for yourself... 


I am very easily amused -- shiny things will be the death of me...


I have ADD, OCD, narcolepsy, and insomnia -- or I might just be a hypochondriac... 


Like a Phoenix from the ashes, I will rise again.

No comments:

Post a Comment